Sunday, May 8, 2011

Change

Sorry that I haven't written in a while. I have been a tad bit occupied with our new addition. Jayden decided to come 2 weeks early :) and it's been hectic since then. Raising a 2 year old and a newborn is very time consuming and not at all easy. They both seem to want my attention at the same time and Jayden needs a tad bit more attention, which makes Bobby very jealous. He's acting out and throwing fits. Sigh...sometimes I feel like I am doing good enough job splitting my attention. I think that is the really hard thing about having 2 kids.

It didn't take too long for me to get used to having a newborn. What is taking me forever to get used to is splitting my attention between Jay and Bobby. I have yet to get the hang of it, but I have to get used to it soon. Rob leaves tomorrow to go into the field for a whole week. I honestly am so depressed that we couldn't avoid the field time and that I am still getting used to this and he is leaving. I know that it is not his fault and it's all apart of the Army. IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

There is nothing like baby blues, being all alone (away from family), a cranky toddler and a newborn with the hubby away. I just got used to him going to the field and it didn't bother me when he went. I could actually say good-bye to him without crying. I just know that tomorrow, I will be bawling like a little baby when he leaves at like 4 am. I usually do a project to keep my mind off of him being gone, but this time, my hands will already be full enough. I hope to be a pro at being a mommy of two by the time he gets back. I guess that will be my project. That and going out by myself with the boys. Who knows if I actually will, but I am bound and determined to do it all by myself. Doesn't help that Rob got me a brand new car (which I LOVE) and I have to get used to driving that around too. I don't even drive the car we had around in El Paso because it's too gosh darn scary out there. :) I guess that I have a lot of things/fears that I have to overcome next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment