Monday, March 28, 2011

Confused, yet angry

I completely do not understand people these days. Fort Bliss is all about living Army "Green", yet the housing community took down our clothes lines. So, now we are being requried to use more electricity. They didn't even ask if we wanted to keep our lines. When I asked about them, I was told that they would give us a umbrella clothes line if we asked for them. So, I asked, yet was informed that they do not replace them. Umm.....hello? I need my clothes line and you didn't even ask me if you could take it down. My solution was to be like whatever, and I would go out and buy my own line. Yet, apparently I can't even do that. I have to go up to the office and get it approved since it would be considered and alteration. I don't understand them. I mean, it's not only me who has been told that they would be replaced upon request. To make things more aggravating, I have heard that other people in other areas have had their lines replaced no issue. So, why is that we are requried to recycle and urged to live green, but we are not allowed to have clothes lines out to dry our clothes? I mean, I have cloth diapers that I do not want to throw in the dryer, because they last longer when dried in the sun. This whole issue poses another problem. I need to get my cloth diapers prepped. Jayden should be here in a few weeks and I have a pile of cloth diapers to prep. Yet, since I refuse to dry them in the dryer, I will either be forced to hang dry them in the house or go fight this. Which, I plan on doing as soon as Bobby gets up. I have to go up there anyways to get some other things. I just don't understand why I can't get one straight answer and if you say you will do something, then do it. I realized today that I have till May 5th to get everything ready. Yet, I have this mentality that I have time. I have a list of last minute things that we need and I am putting them off. With Bobby, I was ready way before my due date. I have no idea why I am just in no hurry to get the rest of the stuff. It's totally not like me at all. I am the first one packed for everything and I am the first one who is fully prepared. I would even pack weeks before a trip just so that I had time to remind myself of anything I forgot. Yet, I am just dragging my feet. I will go to the store with my list of things and then just say, "Oh I have time, I will get it later" and continue to get the rest of the stuff I needed for the house. I need to start getting things ready for our hospital bag, but I guess that since I have to put that off due to BBC, I am just putting off everything else. I mean the stuff that I need isn't a lot. It's just some bottles and nursing stuff. Why is so hard for me to make myself get them? Grr....I swear that something is wrong with me. I love getting things ready and we still have to get the nursery ready, pack the bag, get last minute things, prep the diapers, register to the hospital, find a pediatricin and I think that's it. Hmm....I need to get my butt in gear huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment